I’ve been writing for years through millions of words written and studying the greats on the subject I have found what works and what doesn’t work. And in How To Write Better: Tips, Tricks, & Hacks To Be A World Class Writer I share everything that I have learned with you (2.99 for kindle)
While practice is a must you can spend years going around in circles if you don’t have the right information. With the information in this book you’ll save yourself tons of time and effort. Take it from me someone who has been writing for years and writes over three thousand words everyday. In this book I teach you what you need to know to become a world class writer.
Here are just some of the things that you will learn.
– How to instantly cure writer’s block once and for all.
– How to write a book for maximum effect.
– The two laws of writing that you should never violate for good writing.
– How to use nouns and verbs properly.
– The three things that distinguish good writers from mediocre ones.
– How to write well everyday.
– The one thing that separates legendary writers we all know and love from those who write just as much but don’t see nearly the results.
– What part reading has to play in writing.
– The importance of daily writing.
– The Flesch-Kincaid score and why it’s the key to readable writing.
– And much more…