Never has obesity been higher in the Western world and never have people had more conflicting advice on how to lose fat. Even if you’re not obese most of us could spare to lose a couple of pounds especially around the waist and hip area. In this book I lay out an easy, simply, and to the point way to lose fat. It’s not a diet rather it’s simple principles of how weight loss works that will deepen your understanding of this often confusing topic. No crash diets, no starvation, and nothing crazy, simply things that humans have been doing for years to lose fat.
I also take into account other important things to keep in mind when losing weight (with the goal of losing fat) such as keeping muscle and making sure your hormonal health stays optimal as can be throughout the entire time that you are losing fat. Once you lose the fat using the principles illustrated in this book you can keep it off as well. Like I said this isn’t about crash dieting or extreme measures for short term results that come back to bite you.This is about long term fat loss and optimal health.
In How To Lose Fat: How To Drop The Weight & Get In Shape you’ll learn…
– The 2 most important foods to remove from your diet for quick fat loss and optimal health.
– Why nutrition is more important than exercising when it comes to losing fat.
– The most critical component of losing fat and keeping it off.
– 3 common fat loss mistakes that are holding back your progress.
– 3 workouts that are optimal for fat loss.
– 3 of my favorite barbell complexes that are great at shedding those unwanted pounds while sparing muscle.
– How to eat to lose fat.
– How to prevent feeling like crap when losing fat.
– The importance (and simplicity) of meal timing for fat loss.
– The answer to “How long is it going to take to lose the fat?”.
– And much more…