Top Ten Articles of the Week
- Johnny Lionseed’s “Let’s Talk About The Sexual Marketplace”
- The Rational Male’s “Insanity Plea”
- Louis Stuart’s “11 Lessons In Leadership From Julius Caesar”
- Becoming A Force Of Nature’s “Excel Below The Surface”
- Red Pill Review’s “Find New Ways To Leverage Your Skills”
- 199 Flag’s “How To Communicate Attraction With Your Eyes”
- Western Mastery’s “Why You Should Live Your Life With No Apologies”
- Black Label Logic’s “Briffault’s Law, Bateman, & Hypergamy”
- This Dad Does “How To Choose The Right Woman For Marriage”
- Dean Abbott’s “Five Things Men Should Do If Their Father’s Sucked”
Video of the Week
Recommended Book of the Week
Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard
Quote of the Week
“You’re sitting here scratching your head wondering what’s next.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world.
Everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
Stop pretending, knock off the sentimental rubbish.
Harden your heart you fool, you have to put aside your mercy.
Then you might, might just stand a chance.
Stop trying to convince yourself.
How dare you give up.
Reach down deep.
Take some pride in your heritage.
There’s only one certainty in life.
A strong man stands above and conquers all.
There is no denying the truth.
Wait and see.
The more we fight the more powerful we become.
Don’t tell me you’re still preaching that mercy nonsense, that means you’re still holding back.
No more weak-hearted excuses.
The strongest will find a way to survive and the weakling shall perish.
Is that the kind of fate you want for yourself?
Now you listen to me.
Fight with that self-righteous look on your face…pitiful!
It’s brute strength that determines that outcome of a battle, not goodness.
Why are we subjecting ourselves to this?
You’ve always been like this.
You showed mercy to everyone, even your fiercest enemies.
Live every moment of every day for the singular purpose to meet the next challenge.
Even if it’s bigger than you.
Test your limits.
Push yourself beyond.
Become the strongest you could possibly be.”
Special thanks to Titus Hauer otherwise I’d never have found this speech as I have no familiarity with the show.